1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Ideas for stuffs?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by dragon87tamer, Sep 16, 2019.

?

Would you be interested in playing these?

1. Hell yeah sounds like fun

2. Erm, i'd rathaer pass.

3. Nope! i wanna hit that grind hard!

4. Yes, and ill add some of my own suggestions for some "Party" games

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Well...ive been wondering this for a while... How bout having some Pvp based Fun "Party" games. not sure how it would be done... but how about adding

Bedwars - Fun for groups of ppl, against other teams (4 teams total)
    Skywars - Like bed wars, but more about Jumping right in on the pvp action
    Murder mystery - 1 killer, 1 detective, many citezens , who dies first, will the killer ever be found

Or even adding some normal fun "Party" games in like

Tnt Run - Test your endurance and parkor skills, in a survival to the end
    Tnt tag - Tag but with an explosive twist

If implemented (would be a good break and ease the bordem of some the harder packs) you could add Kits for the games like full (enter name) armor gear But costs (amount) MYMS ... meaning you vote to play or buy your myms of the store. (new item would need to be added to store ;) ) or add potion kits etc,etc,etc .....

This would all be on a vanilla servers of course.

And the enticement title should be like "Is your modpack getting you down, are you bored of the endless grind? Take a break, come play some games" (link a game)

Id defo play this every couple of hours, maybe even for a few hours too XD

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Since i play on this network I invited ONLY ONE person willing to play minigame while we w8 till server comes up affter restart - MyM is mainly modded minecraft network so i dont think any1 wants to play minigames instead making some progress on their claim/island on modpack they currently play on

3. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Like i said, for those wanting to take a break from the grind they have been doing for hours upon hours and still not getting anywhere with things.....like me when im playing hardcore packs...sometimes i wanna take a break from the grind, but there isnt anything i want to do in the pack...then this would be a great thing for me! i love playing party games...(ive played many party games on another network)

4. theonlynik

theonlynik Active Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    The one I'd be interested in would be the murder mystery one. I've always enjoyed those type of games.

5. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I wouldn't mind just having the old mini game at the hub back. I believe it was a snowball fight/tag/paintball kind of concept.
    Or even a nice king of the hill pvp/survival of the fittest. While we are mostly a modded minecraft server host, I think we have a lot of potential to grow and expand our reach with a mini games server or dare I say.... mini game events. That murder mystery one does sound alot of fun.