1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Server: Project Ozone 3 Titan Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Willshaper, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Hi.

Today Project Ozone 3 Titan Mode has been released, which me and a lot of other expert pack players have been waiting for.

Is there a chance we could see this pack come to MyM?

Regards
    -Willshaper

2. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    So many good packs coming out! (or out but upped in popularity) SO hard to choose!!

3. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    as addition to this mode being released look at Og's twitter for more info/potentially help him out

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Would love to get started on Titan as soon as I can, Gotta get some new promo MyM PO3 Titan videos out there before everyone else. Besides the Youtubers doing Beta vids. :p

5. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Yeah! Maybe having a pack thats Brand new come out might get more players on it too :D

6. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I'd love to play it, but am currently swamped in Omnifactory .-. But whenever I finish *that* pack, I'd gladly go jump boats and land on a PO3 Titan Mode to see how much further I can stretch my sanity =D

Datsaltysnek likes this.
  7. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    The only thing I don't like about titan is the fact that it is dead as soon as kappa drops, we already saw that in po2. People either play "casually" in normal mode or take the full grind route. But that is a general design flaw in adding a third difficulty.

8. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I think it could be fun for this pack to be played in the Skylands world, but with no ore generation or Chance Cubes at all (If that's possible).

I'm not quite sure how /rtp would work in that world though, as much of it is void. Maybe disable that, and add like 10 custom points that players can start at and let them explore from there.

There could be a problem of players blocking the way completely though, but i guess that's what skybridges would be for then.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  9. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    I suggest that it does not have any donator perks in anyway. No ability to purchase kits or anything. Make it a true Titan mode and keep everyone at the same level. If not then maybe do one Titan server with and one without perks. Bet the one without perks will have the biggest player base. I am a donator myself and max Tier and suggesting this so no trolling me for it :p.

Willshaper likes this.
  10. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.