1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Confirmation of Closing Ticket

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by XxSoccerPro25xX, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxSoccerPro25xX

XxSoccerPro25xX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    May I suggest a confirmation message of "Are you sure you want to close this ticket?" because to me it looked like the "close" was to close out of the page and go back to the list of tickets, and I am not the only one who has accidentally closed their ticket.

2. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    I doubt this will be implemented, as you can always just respond to the ticket again and it re-opens the ticket. It happens to the best of us.

mrminesheeps likes this.
  3. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    I'm pretty sure I accidentally close more tickets than you do! :p

As Ladyren said, when a player replies, it will re-open the ticket.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  4. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Besides, its a sport for some staff to close tickets, you dont want to deprive them from that.

5. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    ROFL that is funny, cause I remember a time it was @deepcage's sport to try and open more tickets than staff could keep up with...

I have had my share of "CRAP I CLOSED MY TICKET!" plenty of times. I also had plenty of times I typed out a few paragraphs explaining my issues and somehow closed the ticket or did something that made everything I typed go away and not post. After that kind of thing happens I say heck with it and figure my problem was not that big of a deal and go back to the game (not typing all that out again).

6. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    it wasnt a sport, it was just staff being bitchy about me creating tickets. Heck i was actually told to stop making tickets and instead make support forum posts, after which i think SirWill or Wyndman told me again to stop making support forum posts and use tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.