1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Farmworld unreachable

Discussion in 'Interactions' started by PillePalle, Sep 16, 2019.

1. PillePalle

PillePalle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    Sorry for creating another post just like the one here: Done - Problem involving farmworld | MineYourMind Community

But unfortunately the problem still persists after over two weeks and since the other thread has been marked done, it does not seem to get any attention anymore... When trying to port to the farmworld, the porting animation simply stops after reaching a timeout and you can hear the sound of breaking glasss... To me this seems like a global interactions problem, rather than a problem of just single ppl.

Thx for looking into this :)

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    This seems to be a issue with Dimension Stages. Are you able to unlock the nether dimension stage before going to the farmworld?

3. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    If you start in the void you will have to reach the second stage of the pack before your able to go to farmworld..

4. PillePalle

Local Time:
    I'm not quite sure if i understand you guys correctly...
    @Fireforce I know I have to complete the first stage of the questbook. Everything was actually working fine before, so idk what should have changed.
    @SirWill What do you mean by being able to? Im currently working on unlocking the nether portal, but i dont think unlocking it would change anything. At least it shouldn't

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    The plugin is using the nether portal for the teleport but the modpack restricts the nether to a stage which disables the nether portal completely. So until you have unlocked the nether dimension the portal won't work.

6. PillePalle

Local Time:
    Sorry for my late reply, but I was quite busy with work the past week...

Im getting the feeling we are not really on the same page here. I think what you are trying to say is that i need to unlock the Nether/Netherportal in the questbook first to unlock it for the mym portal?!
    Unfortunately my problem relies solely on porting to the Farmworld, NOT the Nether. And I do have the standard Overworld portal unlocked in my questbook. I mean it was even working fine before, without any change from my end...

7. PillePalle

Local Time:
    Ok, so I just crafted the Nether portal blocks and unlocked them in the MyM portal and it seems like this overwrote some screwed up staging file. At least i can now port to the farmworld again! But this might still be screwed up for some ppl by some update that got wrong or something I guess...

8. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    What SirWill was trying to say:
    The plugins we use for teleporting to the farmworld, does so like the nether portal does. Code-wise it's the same but with a different destination.

The modpack restricts you going to the nether before you have the right gamestage. The DimensionStages addon for GameStages thinks that you're trying to teleport to the nether, when you are trying to teleport to the farmworld, because the method of doing so relies on the nether portal to begin with. As such, DimensionStages blocks you from teleporting.

9. PillePalle

Local Time:
    Ah ok, thx for clearing that up! I was sort of thinking of a similar reason... But how was it working before then? Or is this a new functionality of the plugin?