1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UU Production Setups

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by AyeItsKatieMC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    So as the title states I want to know a decent UU production (Preferably 1mb/t) as in E2E alot of things that normally wouldn't be are able to be made with UU matter (mainly the different mod machine frames and dragon hearts and chaos shards) My current setup which I though was over kill takes a hour to produce 1 bucket of UU with ScrapBox amplifier and hooked up to Ultimate Universal Cables

2. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    You can use the Mekanism Quantum Entangloporters on each side of the Matter fab, which will vastly increase the speed it produces UU with.

I can't remember the rf/t rate of the Ultimate Universal Cables, but with the Entangloporter i was able to transfer around 300krf/t+ for each side that i had one attached to.

3. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Just wanted to say you can do dragon hearts when you catch a Ice/Fire dragon from ice and fire and put them in mob duplicator

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Do you have pictures of your setup?

5. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Were you asking me? If yes its really easy just go to farmworld /rtp and fly around catch a Ice/fire dragon and put them in mob duplicator. Then you need to shift right click on the dragon (it will "loot" (skin) the dragon and you'll receive a dragon heart. I think you receive hearts from baby ones too

Btw if you want fiery metal (for advanced metallurgic fabricator) do this:
    1. Get a zombie/skeleton (must be exact) spawner use cardboard box from mekanism to transfer
    2. Get a mob crusher
    3. Wait till you get a fiery helmet/chestplate/leggings/boots
    4. They will be probably low-durability, and you need full durability (7 ingots for leggings for example). Use a magma anvil (easy to craft, easier than repairer using electricity) and craft 5-10 buckets (to fit in your hotbar) and go to a big pool o' lava (can be in nether) and just take and take lava until (you'll probably need I'd say 32 or more buckets total) it's repaired, put one in crafting table and boom you have fiery metal