1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Inventory Transfer for Server Shutdowns

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Hello again all! At this time we are going to be doing inventory migration for servers that have two or more nodes when one of them gets shutdown. Meaning that you have items that you would like carried over to Enigmatica 2 Expert Node 1 from Node 2, we will be doing that. This goes for Interactions Node 2 as well.

This is going to be a new standard that we are going to be doing for all similar situations in the future and not just for the recent server shutdowns.

To request this, either make a ticket or forum support thread that you have the stuff in your inventory, and you would like it transferred to the other server. Make sure you have nothing in your inventory that you want on the account the items are being transferred to.

Your Local Admin,
    -Aidoneus

2. Merritt

Merritt Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Will there be any issue moving the contents of bags, chests, crates or ME drives?

Will you be extending the closure of Enigmatica node 2, so we have more than 24 hours notice to prepare?

3. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No you can't put ME drives into bags or inventories as it messes with them and I doubt they'll extend the closer time

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Putting them in bags yes, leaving them sit in an open inventory? welllll maybe maybe not it all depends on how full the drives are. If you have mass amounts of items in them then it could be an issue but never under any circumstance should you put a ME drive in a bag or another container within your inventory.

5. PotatoWithHat

PotatoWithHat Lord of Giraffes

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Damn I forgot to do that I could have transferred all my jawas

sp33draft and Punane like this.
  6. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Its not that much of an issue, until your player.dat file gets larger than 32 kb. Fun fact: You can trigger this too with strongboxes in strongboxes and backpacks in backpacks. It's just more work.