1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done data did not move servers

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by hatchetminded, Oct 2, 2019.

1. hatchetminded

hatchetminded Active Member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    none of my player data moved over to infinity evolved but my roommates did not even my rank moved over

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Could you elaborate a bit? Moved over from where?

3. hatchetminded

Local Time:
    from attack of the b team to infinity evolved, my roommate moved to infinity and his data carried with him but mine did not

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    :eek:

We can do that now?????

I have never known MyM or their staff to transfer an inventory from a 1.6 server to a 1.7 server. Not to mention it would be a big issue if you transferred items from a server that does not have the items on the other server.

I am pretty sure your friend already had items in his inventory from playing on infinity or he is pulling your chain about transferring of the items.

Not sure what you mean by your rank though. The ranks are cross server so it should be carried over. You should check the /shop to see if you have it set.

5. hatchetminded

Local Time:
    i know for a fact he is not, im the one who does all the account management and made the move to infinity, and sorry i was not wanting items but just my tokens, i seen my ranks got fixed, now im on bteam atm can i turn myms back into tokens

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  6. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Mym's cannot be transfered back to tokens unfortunately. As your rank got fixed, and Lordicon explained that items are not transfered inbetween modpacks, I will go ahead and mark this thread as done seeing as your questions have been answered.

7. hatchetminded

Local Time:
    ok thanks