1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Server Vote/Poll

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Aidoneus, Oct 17, 2019.

?

Which Pack would you like to see next?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2019.
  1. RLCraft

34 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. Builder's Paradise

21 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Dungeons Dragons & Space Shuttles

45 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. Project Ozone 3 Titan Mode

21 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons

18 vote(s)
    17.1%
  6. All the Mods 3

18 vote(s)
    17.1%
  7. FTB Academy

11 vote(s)
    10.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Hello MyM Community! I have been thinking on what new server we should put up. I have had a couple suggestions in the suggestion forums on which modpack to host next. I am going to let you pick.

This is a serious poll and I will allow two votes. Yes, there is a possibility of 2 servers from the vote. I will put up quite a bit of different options. If you have another pack suggestion, please tag me in this thread with what you would like seen added.

Let us see how it goes!
    -Aidoneus

2. sp33draft

sp33draft Helper Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Where is regrowth ?

3. MrR20

MrR20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I like to warn you a little about RLCraft. I have try it and played it, Its was a lot of fun. everything kills you your never alone. T-rex did wait for me outside my house. Died fast XD. I still very buggy and laggy. There is no quest book or any clear end goal. I fare its a mod pack who will die fast, But that's my point of view.
    [doublepost=1571314803,1571314293][/doublepost]
    I can answer what happen to regrowth.

Attached Files:

Punane likes this.
  4. SkylineLights

SkylineLights Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Although I'd love to see RLCraft, it's going to need some optimization. The modpack is packed with scripts that all run at once, causing significant slowdowns and hindering gameplay, even in Singleplayer. Regardless, RLCraft and All the Mods 3 have my vote

5. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I voted for DDSS, from what i have played of it, it's an amazing pack, and it's still being very actively developed aswell!

RLCraft for me is just a memepack, taking minecrafts worst element, combat, to the extreme. Fuuuuun.

Fireforce and PotatoWithHat like this.
  6. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    We need some regrowth back in our lives!

XoCynner, Aerydar, Punane and 3 others like this.
  7. MrR20

MrR20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Graywolf killed regrowth. It was many tears that day.

Punane likes this.
  8. VoidBreaker

VoidBreaker Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Will these servers going to be available for everyone or just for Patron's only ?

9. dailypeanut

dailypeanut Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    none of the above.

Regrowth, without a doubt !

XoCynner, Aerydar, Punane and 3 others like this.
  10. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    Everyone

11. MrR20

MrR20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Its well know i hate botania. Almost as much as LordCraft. But Regrowth was a good relaxing resort, Escape the big machines and the endless fluids in OF. I would not mind have it back.

Punane and PotatoWithHat like this.
  12. Pandragoon

Pandragoon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I'd vote for RLcraft, but Godmode has to be disabled as a purchasable thing for the server. Otherwise it completely defeats the entire purpose, like it did for Interactions.

But my official vote is for Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles cause its a hardmode pack that has magic mods and bees. But also, Godmode needs to not be purchasable or it nullifies half the pack.

13. PotatoWithHat

PotatoWithHat Lord of Giraffes

Local Time:
    hm I think you should be able to purchase it, then people can decide if they want to use it or not

14. Pandragoon

Pandragoon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yes you can. But the problem is, the first Patron on buys godmode then flies around and loots everything from the start of the game so there's nothing for anyone else to get. And even if that doesnt happen from day 1, someone will eventually do it so you have to use godmode just to be able to go get the stuff. It wipes out any kind of armor progression in terms of doing the dungeons. Does the same thing to the farmworld if youre not on the moment it resets. By the time you do come on, everythings looted until the next reset. It takes away the "exploration" part of some of these packs when every dungeon you come across was already looted by someone with god mode. But you don't know it, cause he walked past all the spawners.

Instead of the pack having any kind of exploration, it just turns into one giant easter egg hunt where the first person on wins.

mrminesheeps likes this.
  15. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I feel like a lot of the people who voted for RL Craft don't quite realize the sheer necessity for a real beefy computer just to play the modpack.
    But also, PO3 Titan =D
    [doublepost=1571360190][/doublepost]
    That's another spot where I feel that RLCraft and possibly DD&SS might fall short due to the necessity to monetize the servers

16. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    I can confirm if you have never played a "hardcore" or a very hard PVE mudpack Rlcraft is not you at all you will cry you will rage you will just lose all your hope for like the firse 20 lives then you gota get lucky when you can

17. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Bring back best modpacks of the all time (imho, bc i grow playing them many months) - Monster, TPPI and Regrowth

Aerydar likes this.
  18. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    If i could have more then 2 votes!! it would be all of them except builders paradise! XD

19. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    The only way i'd ever wanna play Builders Paradise, would be if the world was permanent with no claim deletions. A world for actual building!

Punane likes this.
  20. RuhRoo

RuhRoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:

Could be said about all the packs, and probably why people run through the packs living in dirt shacks not building anything knowing the claim will just get deleted anyways.

LordEreh and dragon87tamer like this.