1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I lost my tier 2 rocket because of a bug

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Emanu7el, Oct 20, 2019.

?

give me the rocket plz

1. give him the rocket

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. dont give the rocket

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Emanu7el

Emanu7el New Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    I held the tier 2 rocket in my hands and I was knocked out of the server and I go to the server and the rocket disappeared my nickname in minecraft: Emanu7el give me the rocket please

2. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    Hi.

MyM has a No-Refunds policy, meaning that your items will unfortunately not be refunded.

You can read more about the policy here: No Refunds Policy — MyM-Wiki 0.0.1 documentation

-Willshaper

3. Emanu7el

Emanu7el New Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    it's a bug it's not fair

4. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    Life is not fair, nor is it a bed of roses, or any of a dozen or more other song lyrics mate. But that will not change the fact that what Willshaper said is accurate, MyM has a No Refund policy.

5. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    If it was knocked out of your hands then it would be wherever you were when the server restarted as the server does a save including items on the ground, you should have been able to log back in and pick it up. If you did not log back in after the server restart then it is not the fault of the server. Also I have never seen anyone lose items that are in their hands on server restart before as it would have been in one of your slots which again the server saves.

6. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Hello Emanu7el. I do apologize for this happening but willshaper is correct. We do not refund items regardless of circumstance.

As said above the policy can be found here: No Refunds Policy — MyM-Wiki 0.0.1 documentation

I will be closing the forum and marking it as done. Thanks for choosing MyM and have a wonderful day.

-CanadaBunny