1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Absence gone wrong

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Tamaskafur, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Tamaskafur

Tamaskafur Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Hey guys, i made an Absence entry for my claim and I always get a reminder to relog to keep my claim. Now the Absence seemed to run out faster then it should cause I was gone for 29 days only. Is there sth I can do?

Attached Files:

2. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    As far as I know, a deleted claim is gone for good. When you make an absence, it gives you a date that it resets on, be back before that time. Also, loggin into any mym server while an absence is active, will remove the absence, meaning a 14 Day reset timer is reinstated.

3. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    The absence timer for non patrons is only 14 days. Since you don't seem to have patron you don't get the 29 days. As for the claim deleted by your absence. It cannot be recovered and or restored. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have or will cause.

Thanks for choosing MyM and have a wonderful day.

-CanadaBunny

4. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    The default claim deletion timer for non-Patron is 14 days.
    Using the /Absence command sets a network wide 4 week timer. (Even for non-Patrons)
    It looks like your claim has been deleted due to a misunderstanding of the /Absence command.
    4 weeks, or 28 days, is all it protects you for and you were offline for 29 days.
    I am gonna speculate that you thought /Absence lasted a month, and that you presumed that meant you had 30 days of protection.

Sorry to say that it looks like your claim is gone and there really is nothing the Moderators can do to assist in this case.
    Hope this explanation helped you a bit, if only to understand better How it happened.

Sandstroem likes this.