1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Crafting Problem on Tekkit Legends

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Coder99513, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Coder99513

Coder99513 Active Member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I play on tekkit legends, and would like to create an efficient geothermal facility that relies on Railcraft steam boilers and BigReactors turbines for power generation. To use Lava in a Railcraft boiler, I must convert fluid lava into lava buckets. I could do this with Forestry boilers, but they are slow. I figured that I could use deployers deploying buckets into Buildcraft tanks which would fill buckets very fast. However, I ran into a problem.
    There are two deployers that are in Tekkit legends. One is part of the mod named Tubestuff and the other is part of the mod named BluePower. Both deployers have the exact same crafting recipe, causing me to only be able to access the BluePower deployer. Unfortunately, this deployer is not compatible with what I am trying to do. Therefore, I request that the Tubestuff recipe be changed to a different recipe than the BluePower recipe, so I can use the Tubestuff deployer. Thank you!

2. Moettke

Moettke Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    There is a NoMoreRecipeConflict mod, it fixes this
    [doublepost=1575489887,1575486450][/doublepost]If they change the recipe, then JEI players will have one recipe, and the server will have another.

3. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    There is a NoMoreRecipeConflict mod, it fixes this, it is a mod that lets you select between outputs when two or more items have the same recipe. I believe it need to be on the server but clients are not required to have it to log on.

4. Moettke

Moettke Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    [QUOTE = "BookerTheGeek, post: 211428, member: 4105"] Существует мод NoMoreRecipeConflict, он исправляет это, это мод, который позволяет выбирать между выходами, когда два или более элементов имеют одинаковый рецепт. Я считаю, что это должно быть на сервере, но клиенты не обязаны иметь его для входа в систему. [/ QUOTE]
    Это клиентский мод, а не серверный мод

Sneaky mod edit:

The quote is translated and the latter part translates into:
    " This is a client mod, not a server mod "

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2019
  5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    This isn't correct. We send recipes from the server to the client on 1.7.10 Minecraft packs

6. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Both are correct. :) The easiest way would be to remove the recipe for the one not currently craftable and make it a shapeless crafting from one to the other.

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Added a Sign at spawn to change the deployer you get when you craft for the other one.
    [​IMG]

Coder99513 and BookerTheGeek like this.
  8. Coder99513

Coder99513 Active Member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Thanks!