1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Mix 'n Match Titles for Patrons/Boosters

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Willshaper, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Hi.

I'd like to suggest adding a type of Mix and match for titles gained from the Patron ranks and Discord Booster.

Here is an example for a Tier 1 Patron that also has Discord Booster:

Lost Soul - Willshaper For this example, i have chosen the Lost Soul Title, together with the title color from the Booster rank, and the default member color.

A Tier 3 Patron would be able to choose the orange title color, or the yellow username, etc etc.

I do NOT suggest adding additional random colors for Patrons, only the ones gained from the currently available ranks.

The reason for this, is that all patrons would Rainbow their titles/usernames, and the chat would be painful to read.

Let me know what you think below,

-Willshaper

------------------------

Edit with rank examples:

Here are examples of what each rank would be able to modify;

Non-Patron with booster:

1. Default permissions (Pink booster title, no changes)

Patron Tier 1 with booster:

1. Default permissions (Pink booster title, no changes)

Patron Tier 2:

1. Change the color of your title. (For example, green "Lost Soul" instead of the orange default for T2 Patron)
    • With booster: Adds pink color and booster title to the mix. Example: Pink "Lost Soul" title
    Patron Tier 3:

1. Change the color of your title. (For example, green "Lost Soul" instead of the orange default for T3 Patron)
    2. Change the color of your username between the default Green and Yellow colors.
    • With booster: Adds pink color and booster title to the mix. Example: Pink "Lost Soul" title
    ------------------------

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    5:01 AM

Willshaper likes this.