1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Newest Position on the Staff Team

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aidoneus, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Hello MyM!
    This is kind of a cool announcement I get to tell everyone. Starting today, we are adding a new position on the MyM Staff Team called Community Coordinator. What does this mean exactly? I will tell you! The section below is what was typed up for this position.

We have selected our very own @ElectricLemonade to take this on. Now this position is currently a trial run. This means that we may or may not keep this position. We are going to see how this position does for the time being. Electric will basically be defining this role she is taking on meaning she will have a lot of free reign on implementing herself into the community.

So please welcome @ElectricLemonade into this position and wish her luck as this is a new creature of a role to take on. :):):)

Deathwich, tonalom, cbrozak and 7 others like this.
  2. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Hi everyone! I'm really excited to step into this new role and get the opportunity to help our community grow and flourish in new and unique ways! We have added a new Coordinator Suggestions/Feedback section to our existing Suggestions Forum so come on over and chat with me. I'd like to hear any and all of your suggestions, comments and feedback on what would make the MYM community even better. I look forward to working with you all!

Here's the link!
    Community Coordinator Suggestions/Feedback | MineYourMind Community

3. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    avocado

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    I suggest that the "community coordinator" banner on the forums not be white text on white background, however distinctive that may be.

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Wasn't suppose to be like that. I am aware of this

6. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM