1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Actually use the Hub Islands

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by LordFungi, Mar 10, 2020.

1. LordFungi

LordFungi Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    The hub islands are usually just a ghost town when they could literally be used for cross-modpack events hosted in a vanilla setting. Anyone from any server (of their Minecraft version) can go to the hub and play pvp minigames like the ones that already exist, or for events. This is literally already possible, but no one does it.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Maybe some achievements for hub mini-games? People love achievements. Maybe make a couple of them co-op?

Fireforce likes this.
  3. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    these are some good ideas... maybe @ElectricLemonade our community co-ordinator has some opinions on this :D

LadyRen13 likes this.
  4. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    This is actually something I've been talking with some staff members about! I'd love to see something more done with our hubs. Mini games, events, etc. What other ideas do you guys have?

LadyRen13 and Fireforce like this.
  5. Zyrade

Zyrade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Hidden Easter eggs! People are always mentioning trying to get into that hidden room.

sp33draft and LadyRen13 like this.
  6. LordFungi

LordFungi Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Yes keep these ideas coming, but talk about implementing it. When's this gonna happen, its a good idea and its already possible at this moment, anyone can get to the hub islands and play games right now we just need to make it popular.

7. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    i think 1 problem is that many people, like me, just don't care enough about the hub world. i personally am no fan of minecraft minigames. the whole hunger games, bedwars, etc. servers never interested me, and if i wanna do some plattforming/parkour, i have about a dozen other games that are specifically designed around that. the only ever times i enter the hub is when a server crashes and auto-sends me to it, but even then i just afk while waiting for the server i played on to restart.