1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What're the Rules for Obviously-Used Non-claimed sites?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Rexarc, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Curious what the ruling is for when items/build isn't claimed entirely but it's obviously being/been actively used. free salvage? don't touch?

2. Zyrade

Zyrade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If you didn't build it, don't touch it! :)

3. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    i figured, i just didn't know the exact details lol.

4. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    If the area is of interest to you, you can also make a ticket and ask for a cleanup.

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    § Anti-grief

• We don’t argue with griefers. (grieferists)

• Unintentional griefing is to reported via /ticket immediately.

• Negative behavior such as griefing, stealing or destroying other player's items/blocks will not be tolerated.

• Constructions, chests, animals etc. belonging to other players may not be moved, destroyed, or killed without the owner’s permission.

• Items which obviously belong to another player may not be destroyed or moved without permission.

• Usage of levers, buttons, beds (etc.) you don't own isn't permitted.

• Subterranean claims have to be marked on the surface.

If you didn't build it, make it, craft it, buy it, you cannot touch it, take it, break it, use it regardless of claim or not without the owners permission. Like when you use Sandy's sawmill you need to obtain permission first.

6. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    That permission was limited to the pack where you asked. Not all ten that followed.

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  7. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    thanks guys~ i feel safer 'bout fixing up the area around me now. am on omnifactory so i was skeptical about patching up the factory buildings around me since they're not claimed.

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh if it is one of those feel free they're naturally generated just make sure you are in the overworld and don't go too crazy claiming the buildings, I'm not sure if they are 100% needed by other players anymore, I know it was an issue back at launch though.

9. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    Yea, im in the overworld. and as stated before i can't claim all of them bc of the absurd space, so i trust in the rule of people not tampering with stuff like a remote wood farm, etc.

Edit: looking back over it, i understand now you mean 'take and repair/use' as claim, and not propper claim lol.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020