1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Someone's having a laggy Island.

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 4' started by Conrad420, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Conrad420

Conrad420 Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    I think someone has gone over the limit with automated things on their personal Island.

- Based on the Chat Message saying "Laggiest ME System on the Server: (or something like that) - Giving away coordonates, so I went there, there's no sign or rule telling me not to do it, so I did.

- I found out that they actually have a laggy Island by having to TP to spawn to get away from glitching through the floor and other stuf.

If you could please inspect their Island, that would be very much appreciated and I would be more than satisfied.

Modpack: SkyFactory 4
    Player Name: OctoberGwen
    Island Coords: X : 2350 Z: -770
    (Just an estimate)

Thank you for paying attention, I hope you are considering this Issue.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Hello qShadow99_,

As you know we checked over the base and such earlier and it seems ok. Being on Lagmeter is ok, for the most part, its when the text comes up in red that it's becoming a problem.

Also a reminder of rules:
    Let us know if you need anything else.

HanoverFist69

3. Conrad420

Conrad420 Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Acknowledged, will never do so under any circumstances!

Only excuse I could use would be that I tried only to help and my intentions were pure!

Sorry to bother though, will try to be more careful with the rules next time!