1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback What would you prefer?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by ElectricLemonade, Mar 29, 2020.

?

Would you like more server stabilization or more new servers?

1. Server Stabilization

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
  2. More New Servers

17 vote(s)
    58.6%
  1. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    I voted for more new servers - the way I see it is that MyM has a playerbase of its own, this playerbase usually play most packs that are released on MyM servers. When new players log into a new server with a vibrant MyM playerbase they are a lot more likely to join us than if they just want to try out some old-time server with almost zero population. I also play in another community that puts up servers a lot more quickly, but without doing all the things MyM does (resulting in less stability), and I find myself spending quite bit of playtime there. Currently enjoying Celestial Journey there, I wish it was possible to do that here - I would choose MyM any day of the week.

2. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Problem with some packs now is that some packs are overplayed on yt before they even come out. And then only a few picked it up. Po3k is a good example.

Po3k is a pretty good example of a pack that should have been here for weeks. There is almost no testing required, the pack is identical to the normal version which we already have for a while.

Willshaper and p5k like this.
  3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Just wanted to thank everyone who voted and voiced opinions on this. It gives the Admin team more insight on what the community is thinking.

TomboyEnthusiast likes this.