1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Reset Tropicraft dimension B-Team

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by tictacton, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tictacton

tictacton Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    To my knowledge, the tropicraft biome has never been reset. After hours and hours of searching, we've still yet to find an un-griefed village. These villages usually contain trading areas which pretty much impossible to get at this point.

The entire dimension is littered with crafting tables, decayed bases, and cobblestone pillars.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    If i remember Tropicraft was never reseted cause MANY players have bases there.

It's very often sight in any older modpack - modified terrain/unfinished bases/abanden bases before added /regen command upon claim deletion due to inactivity

3. tictacton

Local Time:
    Just some method of getting the Koa trade plate and Koa trader mob would be awesome. I keep seeing the untouched villages barely outside the world border, and they have all the stuff we need to advance in the mod :(

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello tictacton,

Those are disabled on the server. The only Tropics mobs not disabled are iguanas and the native hostile Tropicraft mobs.

However, we can still regen the villages. I looked around but couldn't find any. If you leave the coords of any you come across in this thread we'll see they get regenerated.

HanoverFist69

LadyRen13 likes this.
  5. tictacton

Local Time:

Ah I see, no worries about regenerating a village then. Would the same thing apply to moon and mars dungeons?

6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    If you leave the coords of any moon/mars dungeons you find we'll come regenerate them. I would reset the entire dim, but people may have space bases setup there.

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Decided against. Players live in that Dimension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.