1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Apr 6, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Hello MYM Community!

This week begins our brand new MYM News Letter, This Week On MYM! At the end of each week I'll post the news letter just to give you guys a quick read on what happened on the network throughout the week! Since this is the first edition, please feel free to drop suggestions in the comments or in pm to me to help make sure you guys stay well informed about the happenings here on MYM! So here goes:

On Monday we announced our very first Server Destruction Event on three of the servers being shutdown permanently. This was a three day, no holds barred, rule free, server destruction fun time! I just got off the servers for the last time and man did you guys have some fun! Our thought is to continue this trend, or something similar, for servers shutdowns in the future. We'd love to hear your feedback on how the event was, and what we could do to improve it in the future! The details of this event can be found here.

Tuesday marked the beginning of our April Build Contest. This is the first of hopefully many build contests to come! This first event will last for two weeks, with an additional week for the judges to make their decisions. We'd love to see a good turn out for this event so we know in what direction to take our future build contests! And of course, I look forward to reading your feedback and suggestions!

As always, our Admin team is working tirelessly to keep our existing servers running as smoothly and efficiently as possible but we know our changelogs can be a tedious read to find what you're looking for, so....

Here's a summary of what happened in our changelogs:

DDSS:
    • The recipe for the Enhanced Superconductor was fixed

Vintage Story:
    • The server was updated to 1.12.14

Revelation:
    • New Farmworld Template (Has Slime Islands, BOP biomes, ect)
    • Added Simple Void World to the MyM Portal
    • Added a protection restriction for Portal to the Void for a potential unintentional grief

Crash Landing:
    • Reset ChickenChunks save data to fix a server crash

Attack of the Bteam:
    • Added the Promised Lands Bird spawn egg to the trade signs in the spawn area.

Galactic Science:
    • Reset of inactive tardis to free up some memory

Enigmatica 2:Expert:
    • Update to 1.78
    • Updated Sponge
    • Updated TickProfiler
    • Update Sledgehammer
    • Updated FoamFix

Project Ozone 3:
    • Fixed Farmworld on MYM Portal

So there you have it! Our very first edition of This Week on MYM. Now let's get started on another great week!

EL

2. alexbullbr

alexbullbr New Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
  3. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    love how noone commented other than mr. si

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member