1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Why doesn't this auto-Obsidian assembler work?

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by Rexarc, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    upload_2019-12-13_17-3-45.

Set this up last night. according to what ive read on Immersive engineering it Should work, Yet it does not. What's happening?

2. Zyrade

Zyrade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey Rexarc,

Sorry for the considerable delay in response to your troubles with trying to use the Assembler. After duplicating the machine in SP and trying multiple ways to get it to work (and failing quite spectacularly!) I did some searching on the matter. It would seem that this particular issue, is a known problem, spanning multiple modpacks, and affecting a large number of items. The unfortunate thing about this though, is that the mod author does not appear to have found a fix for it.

While I'm going to guess that this is not an issue for you anymore, I'm going to suggest a couple of alternatives here for anyone searching on this topic-

Try using an AA Fluid Placer and a block breaker, and flowing water nearby.

Or:

Going back to the basics and using the Tinker's Smeltery with water and lava. Sometimes the most simple solution might be the answer! :)

Have a nice day and happy gaming!

-Zyrade

LadyRen13 likes this.
  3. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    Thx for the Reply, Albiet late. Admittedly i've moved on To Omnifactory for a while so im not even sure if that claim is still around. FTR i got it to work with auto-crafters and lava capsules/water buckets.