1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done No Astral Sorcery shrines in the farm world

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Sir_Oj, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Hello all,

I got a problem with Astral Sorcery. In the farm world there are no shrines. I have flown around for hours and asked around if anyone else had seen any Astral Sorcery shrines in the farm wold. But nobody that I know of has seen one.

This gives me 2 problems.
    - you need to find shrines because they contain constellation papers. Without them you can not progress far into the mod. With shrines only being generated in the normal overworld there are a limited amount of constellation papers. so new players just won't be able to find any papers. This is my biggest issue.

- My second problem is that you need marble for Astral Sorcery. There are a few other ways to get marble, but by far the easiest way is to just mine out the shrine. In the farm world this would not be a problem. The world is reset after some time anyway. But since there are no shrines in the farm world. You have to destroy a shrine in the normal over world. I always try not to destroy this kind of structures in the normal over world. But this time I had to.

Before this server was reset I also played on this server and then there where shrines in the farm world. So I assume it is just a server setting. Could this please be changed so that shrines are generated in the farmworld?

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.