1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can't Make Fluid Laser Relay for Big Fluid Input Hatch

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by rex333, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rex333

rex333 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I hope this is something dumb, like my last post, but it doesn't seem to be. I'm putting these energy laser relays in front of the atomic reconstructor and they're not changing.. I see them sort of jump when they're hit with the beam but I get the same energy relay back. I found this thread about them being disabled in another pack: Done - fluid laser relay not working | MineYourMind Community - It looks like this person is actually able to make them though.

I need this for a recipe to automate TE machine frames - I made an Advanced Thermionic Fabricator and am getting an error about input fluid missing - This message was not present when I first completed the machine and fed it liquid glass from a melter - it only appeared after it received the items from AE. This lead me to believe I needed to have more glass available (I noticed the recipe requires 12kmB but the first tier fluid input hatch only holds 5k - confirmed that when a player in a video I watched about this had the exact same problem that was fixed by using a bigger fluid input hatch) Trying to build the upgraded fluid hatch is where I run into the problem. Can't make the Fluid Laser Relays to create the Reinforced>Big Fluid Input Hatch.

I'm worried they're disabled totally here, because I'm able to create them in single player.

EDIT: Wanted to make sure this wasn't just closed if these are indeed disabled. If they are disabled, is there something that can be done to avoid breaking Modular Machinery for me and others? Can I trade the parts required to an admin for the fluid input hatches or something? Also, this was a pretty expensive and time consuming endeavor for me, with the stacks of Modularium Alloy and what not. I wouldn't have built this machine had I known it would only be able to make Electron Tubes and Casings.. :) Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    This has long since been fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.