1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against E2E: New map or reset?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by amaryllia, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaryllia

amaryllia Active Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Hopefully not rocking the boat with anyone by asking this, E2E is a pack I've never finished and would love to play on mym, but from running around the existing server the map feels pretty torn up with pieces of ruined bases, areas that show modification and may or may not be actively in development but are unclaimed, and gutted generated structures. Obviously farmworld exists but the build map feels pretty rough, which isn't surprising since it looks like it was launched at the start of 2019 if I read forum posts correctly!

From both a "would be cool to see the map renewed" as well as a "worried if I invest in playing on here it might be reset imminently" perspective, what are the chances of an E2E world reset in the near future? With all respect to the people actively playing on it right now, of course. :)

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    If you find damage in the overworld we can regenerate the areas and make them shiny and new! You can either make a ticket from the effected areas you find or simply list the coordinates and a staff member can have a look and clean it up if needed.

GreyWolf11 likes this.
  3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    1.Doesn't that add more work for already overworked MyM staff?
    2. Does that apply for all servers?

4. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Well, considering what a complete map reset would do for the people playing there…

5. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Assuming you mean the offer for staff to come and regen destroyed areas, yes Staff regen’s destroyed locations when it’s reported. As far as the adding more work, in my experience not really, a single senior mod can regen multiple reported areas in the span of a 5-10 minutes, and if it’s a large area, an admin can do the same via backend.

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Server resets aren't really up for suggestions sadly. If you find places you would like regenned we can do that for you. We don't keep suggestions like map resets open for discussion.

amaryllia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.