1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Are people allowed to sell arcane stone blocks on the market?

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Everlasting_Hope, May 25, 2020.

1. Everlasting_Hope

Everlasting_Hope Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I know that in the end game discription for thaumcraft it says that any thaumcraft items that require research cant be sold on the market. but what about the arcane stone blocks?? Cause they are a block thats used in a bunch of mods in expert mode

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Do they require research to create?

3. Everlasting_Hope

Everlasting_Hope Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    rn i have done all of vanilla thaumcraft research except the eldritch tab so i can't answer that i will need to find somebody who has done zero research

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Anything from thaumcraft is not allowed to be sold on the market if it requires research to create. Last time I was on expert mode you had to do research to obtain these blocks so I do not believe these are allowed to be sold.

Infinity Evolved - Expert Mode | MineYourMind Community

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    GreyWolf11 likes this.
  5. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have looked into this and my conclusion is that arcane stone does NOT require research so can be sold in the Market.

The arcane stone blocks require an arcane worktable to create. The recipe for the worktable is to right click a thaumcraft table with a wand, none of which needs research. The recipe for arcane stone blocks is a shard with some botania living rock, regular stone, and basic primal aspects, none of which require research to obtain.

6. Raptorpea4343

Raptorpea4343 #1 World Famous Pea

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Thaum craft is pretty far away from the starting off point and selling stuff from it may give an advantage to people newer to the pack and/or new to thaumcraft
    [doublepost=1590543019][/doublepost]Tbh i would scrap the whole idea of having the market in a pack like Infinity. Like buy ur own stuff my guy

7. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Sounds like the arcane blocks are ok and the other issue is a whole other matter. So I'll close this thread.

GreyWolf11 likes this.