1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done New Forge addition?

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by misscatlin1951, May 30, 2020.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Because I cant use your regular login (MYM setup), I occasionally run into mod differences. One such is a forge line that I need to be able to use the MYM server. I know what is keeping me from being able to use that server but as yet have not been able to geet the extra money together to buy a new graphic card and use the original FTB login and app to access your servers. Please place a link to the Forge that I can access so I can get back online. Thanks.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I am trying to understand what you are asking for. What is the issue?

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Skyfactory 3 hasn't been updated since 2017 if you are having a problem with mod mismatches I would delete the install of SF3 on the FTB launcher (or Twitch) and try downloading it again.. failing that sending us a screenshot of the issue.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    For reference we are running version 3.0.1.5

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    This is strange. The version is correct, and the program has been reinstalled not one but three times and it is still giving me a Forge mod error when I try to log into the MYM skyblock3 server. I think that I will try to find another site that has Skyblock3 and see if it is my load. Till I get back, I know that I may be approaching 14, Can that be extended because I am having problems logging in? I hate to lose all the progress I have made on this island, and I will try to find out if it is the build, or the server later today and let you know.

6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Sorry for misunderstanding.

Forge: forge-1.10.2-12.18.3.2511-universal

It should be the one at the top of this page.
    Minecraft Forge

I've also set an absence for you until June 23rd.

Let us know if you need anything else.

HanoverFist69

7. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Please revoke the absence, as it is not necessary. I figured out that my client was upgraded without any notification which caused the error., Please thank all of the staff that has assisted me. Without the proper version number, I had nothing to go on and had assumed that my client was the same. When I noticed that it was different, I immediately reverted to the correct one with complete success.

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It will expire when you log on :)

9. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    Wyndman, if you hadn't told me when it was last updated and HonoverFist giving me the correct version #, I wouldn't have figured it out. For future FTB loaded encounters, (If there ever are any more), have the player check the version AGINST the download/update. Then redownload the correct version.
    Again, thank you for all the assistance, cause this one was a doozy to figure out.

LadyRen13 likes this.