1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Little Tiles table missing

Discussion in 'MC Eternal' started by Fractal_Phoenix, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Fractal_Phoenix

Fractal_Phoenix Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I don't know if I'm missing something that changed or some pack requirement, but on node 1 there isn't any table from little tiles showing in jei which without that the mode loses a huge portion of it's functionality. Though someone said they saw someone with it at their home in node 2.

2. MaskdChaos

MaskdChaos Moderator

Local Time:
    Hey Fractal Phoenix I looked in this and looks like the little workbench is only available in creative. But the Advanced Recipe does the same thing the workbench did. So I would suggest that as a replacement.

3. Fractal_Phoenix

Local Time:
    strange that it was a creative only thing. It's how you actually made anything with the recipes at all or made them into the doors/ladders/storage etc. I tried seeing if the advance recipes did anything but while it set position it never actually would do anything, just keep saying "position set" while the normal recipe sheets would properly copy something down just fine.

4. MaskdChaos

MaskdChaos Moderator

Local Time:
    the advanced recipe has a menu you will need to rebind it, the default is c where you are able to make later doors and such with the advanced recipe I don't fully know how the mod works but here is a link to the wiki for the the little titles. https://github.com/CreativeMD/LittleTiles/wiki/Doors You can find some in depth videos on youtube.

5. KevinTheFox

KevinTheFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    There is a recipe, though oddly JEI does not show it. It is the little wrench surrounded by oak planks, as seen attached in the image below. I was able to craft it on both node 1 and 2, so it should be fine :) If you need any help with little tiles workbench and the options that comes with it just let me know. Cheers!

6. Fractal_Phoenix

Local Time:
    the recipe still wouldnt even let me actually set the 2 points to use. Like world edit but if it never detected what you selected.

Weird the recipe doesn't show. next time I'm in game I'll have to give that crafting a go ^^

7. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:25 AM