1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will there ever be the RLcraft pack on here ?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by NotChiken, Jun 7, 2020.

?

What do you think

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  3. Po like Potato

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NotChiken

NotChiken Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Vote somewhere above!

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I member we had discussion about RLcraft and it was mostly negative due its nature.

RLcraft progression heavy rely on exploration so... after week new player have nothing to explore cuz everything will be raided also some patron commands like /god will ruin all that hardcore experience - imagine player with /god who can loot all the dungs from loot without danger.

Also this new MyM mob system... i dont think it will work good with such modpack

P.S.

YAY! that was my 500th comment! hooray!

3. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    As far as I'm concerned it's not really feasible in a multiplayer environment due to the above concerns as well as concerns for actual pack function in a multiplayer environment. Your poll also seems to reflect on what I've been hearing, not many people want the pack here. Going to mark this done as we do not plan to open a RLCraft server anytime soon.

4. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As the others above have stated, RLcraft's most attractive points do not work out well in a multiplayer environment. Therefore it is likely they will reject any proposal about running a RLcraft server.