1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Put signs at the end spawn telling people to not destroy the main island

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by ContinuedAsh, Jun 14, 2020.

1. ContinuedAsh

ContinuedAsh Just a boring person.

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Could you guys at least put signs at the end spawn on infinity saying to not destroy the main end island? or am I asking for too much here? It's unacceptable that this keeps happening on a weekly basis and frankly it frustrates players not being able to fight the dragon or do what they need to do in the end without having to avoid all the holes.

DanteDarkus and p5k like this.
  2. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    [​IMG]
    I don't think a sign is gonna achieve all that much. We have rules that everyone has to accept before joining and yet people still break them out of ignorance. I'd suggest protecting or bedrocking a few layers of the main island (maybe a few layers below the top), so that even if people destroy the top layers, people will still have a platform to walk and build on. Protecting the entire island is not an option, as you need to build in order to resurrect dragons and activate the pseudo-inversion sigil

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
  4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Yes, I put a big RFTools sign at spawn. That should help minimize the issue.

ContinuedAsh likes this.