1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lost The Ability to Be on MY claim

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Linguiner, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Linguiner

Linguiner New Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I was playing with my buddy (chap_samurai) and we we're all chilling out until i visited spawn to try to get a third person in, thats when I was no longer able to teleport back due to it "Not being available"

2. Linguiner

Linguiner New Member

Local Time:
    We had quite a bit done and we are kind of upset and would be greatly appreciative if we could somehow get our island back. (Chap_samurai can show proof of both of us being on there)
    [doublepost=1592593968,1592539732][/doublepost]@HanoverFist69 @dragon87tamer Any idea how I can get back?
    [doublepost=1592601038][/doublepost]Still need help! Any mods or admins know of what to do? or how to help?

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello Linguiner,

I moved you to the base. You just need to set a new /home. Not really sure what happened. Let me know if there are any further issues please.

HanoverFist69

4. Linguiner

Linguiner New Member

Local Time:
    @HanoverFist69 Didn't work, are you online right now?
    I'm online but I can't TP it says "Island does not exist"
    But I have a shell constructor over there
    [doublepost=1592672225,1592633543][/doublepost]Is it maybe possible that you can either set my home at Chap_samurai's location? We've been working very hard and It said that I had no island over there, is there anyway that I can get ownership back of my own island, as chap_samurai can damage and break blocks but I don't own it anymore. DM me in discord -- @AnExplosive5.56Bullet#2137

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello Linguiner,

Sorry for delay on this I'm in the process of moving. I found the issue - your island player file had cleared itself out. Filled in the correct info and you should be ok now.

[​IMG]

Let me know if everything's ok now or not.

HanoverFist69

6. Linguiner

Linguiner New Member

Local Time:
    Works great! Thank you! I will now close the thread.