1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Visibility Of current issues with Tekkit Legends

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by MrFruityBat, Jun 9, 2020.

1. MrFruityBat

MrFruityBat Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Hello,

Wanted to provide some visibility of current issues with tekkit legends, since it appears that there is no forum for it at the moment.

Recently over the past 2 weeks, all of the players have been suffering from a timed out issue, this being 1 person only to being 5 people only it all kicks at the same time, while suffering from block lag and teleporting.

Wanted to know if you could help with taking a look into the issue, im not sure how to document the events, however since its so frequent, like every 10 mins. you should be able to experience first hand.

This being said im sure this is a pretty big issue since almost all of the new players that have joined quit after experiencing the timed out issues.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best,

2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Hey there,
    Sorry for the late reply. Next time it happens, please note down the timestamp so we can look at the logs. Scrolling through the console, I see nothing out of the ordinary and having a time stamp will help me find the issue.
    Thanks
    Colin

3. MrFruityBat

MrFruityBat Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Time stamp( all of these times are EST for 6-16-2020 )

10:14 AM
    10:16 AM
    10:17 AM
    10:18 AM

I've already checked with different networks also it appears to kick all the player in the server at the same time.

Therefore making the server pretty much unplayable.

Thanks,

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    Hello,
    There has been a change of staff, and I will be taking this over. If you can, please tell me the next time this happens. This way I have an easier time tracking down the logs. Any additional info like, who is online at the time or what you are doing when this happens would be much appreciated.
    -Aidoneus