1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done no grave ?

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Karpfly, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Karpfly

Karpfly Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Hello, when i tried teleport using Advanced Charged Porter from rftools while i was in nether it killed me, death mark is in overworld at my portal location but there was no grave, i tried to search it in nether but no luck. Can You please check if grave was created and give me coords if it was created? :)
    date of death: 26.06 and 27.06, death mark coords: overworld x=-1056, y=52, z=-4396

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello Karpfly,

Thanks for creating a support request. I went ahead and looked around for your grave, however I could not find it near your portal nor in the nether. It does seem likely then that the teleporter messed something up and the graves mod got confused, resulting in a grave not spawning. As this is more of a technical hiccup than something we can control, the lost items unfortunately fall under the no-refund policy (mym.li/refunds). Seeing as we have done what can be done here, I will go ahead and mark this thread as done.

Note to staff: Assisted by Zyrade

3. Karpfly

Karpfly Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for Your time! I thought so, it doesn't create grave, oh well time to craft new armour and weapon

tonalom likes this.