1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modpack

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by mark1122, Jun 16, 2020.

1. mark1122

mark1122 Member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Braun_ likes this.
  2. supermagister18

supermagister18 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    maybe add more info about the pack...

3. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    That modpack description already turns me off.

supermagister18 likes this.
  4. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Yeah i realistically dont see much coming of that here on MyM. Usually the way mod pack adding works is there has to be demand and intrest. That and available resources. This pack already fails the demand part because I believe this is legitimately the only mention of said pack I can find on MyM. As for server resources we just opened two eternal servers and 2 project ozone 3 servers.

5. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    This pack is fun, but MYM would have to tweak the mob spawning, and a few of the mods that make this pack gnarly.
    I also do not see many people playing it because this pack is hard, thanks to how every mob can kill you, and weapons are weak.
    MYM has hosted packs like this ( Cloud 9 I'm looking at you) which have failed hard due to difficulty getting started and playing thru.
    ( from my experience watching most players on mym, they would rage quit before even getting the pickaxe in this pack)

-1 there is to much that is needed to be changed to make it stable for a big community.

6. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    PLEASE MAKE MODPACK SUGGESTION TEMPLATE AND DELET ALL THREADS DONT USING IT!

[​IMG][​IMG]