1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Launcher Scaling Issue

Discussion in 'Other' started by PhantomRTW, Jul 10, 2020.

1. PhantomRTW

PhantomRTW Retired Staff

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Hello,

I have a recently new Windows 10 x64 installation and just downloaded the launcher again. I seem to be having some scaling issues with the launcher, though, as shown below.

I can not resize the options panel to get to the memory options that I need to change in order to actually launch a larger pack.

Any help in either fixing the issue or resizing the options pane would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I had the same issue a while back, I play on a 14" screen and the memory options did not fit. What I ended up having to do was to open the launcher config in notepad++ and replace the max memory value manually there, then replace the launcher config. It's a bit of a hassle, but back then I could not figure out how to resize the launcher window. Let us know if you are able to resolve the issue.

3. PhantomRTW

PhantomRTW Retired Staff

Local Time:
    Editing the config manually has allowed me to start a pack, thank you. I still have no solution for the small window size, though. I've even tried changing the windows scaling options.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    I had this issue before and changing the High DPI Settings for the shortcut helped. I forget what values I chose so experiment.
    [​IMG]

PhantomRTW likes this.
  5. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It appears that Han has answered your question. I am going to mark this as done. If this is not the case, please feel free to let us know.