1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Po3 Kappa infinity ingots

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by harryarne, Jul 30, 2020.

1. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    I am at the point in P03 Kappa that I've started on the singularities for the infinity ingot. All is going well, but I noticed that in about 11 of the singularities the blocks (or ingots) have no emc. This means the only way of getting the blocks in a semi-expedient fashion is to either animate the blocks and use mob-duplicator to spawn more in, or to make farms (for those of the items that can be made seeds to) and harvest around 13 million essence (making extensive farming setups for each). As this server has been hard pressed for resources, I was wondering if there was any other way of going about making these singularities? I would assume on needs about 90 singularities for the first 9 infinity ingots + whatever is needed for the other items (a lot less than the first 90).

2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I believe it was intended that those specific blocks haev no emc value to make it harder to obtain Infinity ingots as it should be

3. vikingghost11

vikingghost11 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    I think they mean that it is pretty darn hard to complete those tasks without killing the server in a reasonable amount of time.

4. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Yeah - that's my point exactly, but if there is no other way of doing it - I am more than happy to have a go at it :) I'll start building out my spawn-area to check things out.