1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Mob spawns in MC Eternal

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Fractal_Phoenix, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Fractal_Phoenix

Fractal_Phoenix Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Would it be at all possible to make it so more mobs spawned throughout the pack? several quests require mob drop specific items, and even with mods that could spawn them, it's a struggle to even find a signle one of a lot of mobs. In test SP I saw so many mobs I didn't even know were in the pack because they were never seen on server, or for the blazing juggernaut kill quest I'd wait a long time for one to spawn but no luck and it's making some quests really difficult to actually complete or mob specific items to be obtained.

2. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    For blazing juggernaut, there is a spawner in the nether at X=188, Z=343, Y=61.

But I saw the same thing when I loaded single player to test something. So many mobs that I had no idea were in the pack! I would like to see the mob spawn rate in the farm worlds increased a bit, or at least weighted more to non-vanilla mobs.

3. Moettke

Moettke Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Propose a to remove mobs with hats.
    And reduce the number of undertakers

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    What mobs with hats?

5. Moettke

Moettke Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    [QUOTE = "SirWill, post: 217470, member: 10"] Какие мобы в шляпах? [/ QUOTE]

Attached Files:

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    These are just vanilla mobs and no separate entities.

7. Fractal_Phoenix

Fractal_Phoenix Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    undertakers do tend to spawn the most. But hats aren't the issue though it's not getting enough of all the mobs that we should be getting, on the server we see only half if we're lucky. besides the juggernaut (which thank you kaze for the coords) theres other mobs that are hard to find like whatever drops foul bristle from undead rising or a yeti as another example.

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    This seems to be a general issue with 1.12 modpacks which add a lot of different mobs. Sevtech does have the same issue.

9. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I adjusted the mob spawning, please let me know if it helped.

10. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Single player the mob count is ridiculous if it was about half of what it was it would be the perfect multiplayer solution :)