1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Update mc eternal

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Moettke, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Moettke

Moettke Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Update modpack to versions 1.3.7.1.
    Mods are too unstable in this version
    Most likely you need to do a reset, as you added Advanced Rocketry

Here is the changelog 1.3.7:
    Updated 18 mods(Buildinggadgets, cofhworld, cofhcore, enderio, integrateddynamics, integrated tunnels, itemfilters, nuclearcraft, openmodularturrets, quark, rats, ThermalCultivation, ThermalDynamics,ThermalExpansion, ThermalFoundation, ThermalInnovation, endercore , cyclopscore)
    + Added The Moon (Three custom bosses to fight and over 25 unique structures!) + Added over 75 new quests + Added new Space Exploration quest chapter and 3 sub chapters + Added the Erebus dimension (only accessible from space) + Added the Atum 2 dimension (only accessible from space) + Added the Aurorian dimension (only accessible from space) + Added FutureMC + Added Exterrestrial Cache (black-market Item) + Drastically balanced certain mobs and weapons (specifically the Undertaker)
    + Many small changes that aren't worth documenting here (will post a full changelog on Discord when I get the chance)
    - Nerfed Gorgon head quest rewards
    - Disabled Minecolonies from not working in the rain
    - Nerfed bone sword (3%) to (2%)
    + Enabled dimensional colonies (This is especially useful if you wanted to live out your dreams building a Moon colony inside an ecosphere)
    + Added new boss quests!

Fixed bedrock layer in Erebus Fixed lantern quest Fixed osmium spawns in the beneath Added tomb many graves Changed beneath ore generation Evil wizards always spawn as named champions Battletowers only spawn in specific biomes Disabled champion loot from non-player kills Disabled black widows in the nether Fixed barakoa health and damage Decreased Moon spawns Updated 5 mods (Ender io, Betweenlands, Bewitchment, Advanced Rocketry, Gas Conduits)

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  2. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I do not like the idea of a world reset, as that would wipe out all our bases. Just after I got Matryoshika to finally start putting a roof on our house...

I would suggest doing a full farm world reload instead.

KevinTheFox likes this.
  3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I did try updating the pack the other day. I ran into a weird registry error when I did. Will try again soon

4. Moettke

Local Time:
    I also don't really like resetting the world, but I also don't have much desire to play with unstable mods. For example, 3x3 doors cannot be opened / closed, they are not considered a block, but there is an open door texture. The pump stops pumping from time to time.
    Rats do not work well, it feels like they don't know what to do next. Little dragon disappeared on day 3 of playing time. Crossbows often don't work, bolts just don't fly

5. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    The little dragon rat probably disappeared due to too many total mobs in the area.

6. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    why do an update if you know that you don't want to see all your hard work gone that is no better then just launching a whole new mod pack and there is no need for it as i know Aidoneus is always hard at work for all of us and he gets us the most up to date server as fast as he can there is nothing he can do if an update fails the first round but take it out and try again later that's why MYM is always been known to take at least a month to get an update in as they test it to make sure we get what we want without messing everything up

7. Moettke

Local Time:
    When I started writing this proposal, I thought that the versions of the mods were just updated and the quest chains. But when I started looking for more information about the changes, I noticed that new mods were added.
    Once again, this is just a proposal and I just decided to bring it up for discussion. If the players are against, then so be it

8. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    MYM will add the update once they can just this update has went in once and failed and Aidoneus now has to relook at puting it in when he has time to make sure he can get it in without messing everyones bases or items up

9. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    MYM's Power couple playing together..

Kazeodori likes this.
  10. Moettke

Local Time:
    Close the topic, implemented

11. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Marked thread as Implemented.

12. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I've already made basically that joke MANY times while on the server :p

13. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm surprised the Earth didn't tilt ever so slightly on its axis when they got together.

14. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Don't you worry.
    We're working on it.

Kazeodori likes this.