1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Server Request: Vanilla 1.16

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Tisasen, Aug 29, 2020.

?

Should we make a vanilla server?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tisasen

Tisasen Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I would make a request on making a 1.16 vanilla minecraft server! This is because we can show the vanilla people the modpacks we are playing right now. Also this would also make the server bigger because of a bigger playerbase!

And who doesnt love vanilla?

2. Shizucc

Shizucc CEO of "Shizo+ Inc." Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I hate to break it to you, but there have been multiple requests for vanilla servers over the year and they pretty much all get denied for one reason: They don't perform well in terms of playerbase and attracting new players.

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    We all secretly love Vanilla , but there is always an issue with a lack of plugins at this cutting edge phase, and interest. Then there is the general aversion to just let our freak flags fly and say we don't need no stinkin base protections!

4. tictacton

tictacton Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    There are simply too many Vanilla server already out there to choose from. I say keep MyM modded only!

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    There might be vanilla servers, but most of those are far from vanilla featuring plugins and other nonsense and their EULA violating packages.. It's either chock full of garbage or so small it would have a limited amount of players. The idea is fine, I just don't think we would draw enough new people here to justify it.

6. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    You mean, they sell... *Gasp* CAPES???