1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #16

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Sep 1, 2020.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Hellooo Everyone!

Did you think I forgot?! I bet you did ;). Got ya! How's everyone doing? Did you have a good week? I hope so! We sure did. Guys let me tell you, we have SO MUCH planned for you all in the very near future. I hope you're all as excited to see some new content as we are!

A couple things rolled out this week. One of them a very requested event to let the community rebuild the B-Team spawn for the new reset! If you haven't already, go check out the event post here. Also, we have implemented a new Server Suggestion Form for you guys to give us your suggestions on what servers you think should be hosted here on MYM. This is something brand new to all of us so bear with CanadaBunny and I as we work through the kinks and make sure the process is as streamlined as possible for you all. And we want to hear your feedback so go fill out a suggestion!

Here's a few threads I'd like you guys to keep an eye on and give your feedback if you're so inclined...

New Title Suggestions
    Pixelmon

Ok are you ready to know who won the monthly vote rewards?! I know you're just dying with anticipation.

1st Place: @TheeForgotten
    2nd Place: @XYofLight
    3rd Place: @_WickedHunter_
    4th Place: @ElxMonte
    5th Place: @Aglarnir

Great job voting this month guys. I'll be applying your rewards this evening. Let's keep it going for September!

Our Management team would like to welcome several new Jr Moderators to the team! We are glad to have you and we know you'll do an excellent job!

@NotSoProG
    @GrayGrayWolf
    @Willfon
    @Mantwo
    @LunaLavender6
    @jordanbr13

Welcome to the team!!

Admin Corner:

Global Changelogs:

ProtectEx 1.7
    • Added coordinates to you are too close to a protection message to help with conflicting claims
    AbandonedRestoration
    • Backported to 1.6.4 to replace the outdated version from before the rewrites (now includes backups and patron perks)
    • Added missing deletion logging for 1.7.10 skyblock islands
    • Added no reset server option to /menu settings
    1.7.10+
    • Added afk tag to tablist
    MyMRedisChat
    • Changed from id of cross chat from light gray to light purple to make it more visible that the message is from the other node or discord
    Hub
    • Fixed blocks not loading on some 1.12 modpacks
    • Fixed TickProfiler not working with the latest sponge versions
    • Fixed the results of the AE2 profiling not being sorted correctly resulting in missing results in the message
    • Patched MultiMob mod to prevent chunks being loaded from mob spawning
    • Removed Galacticraft Launch Controller's chunk loading ability
    Server Changelogs:

Galactic Science:
    • Placed a chunk loader in dalek's minecraft xbox edition dimension because something is causing entities to duplicate if no chunk is loaded resulting in performance issues
    SevTech:
    • Forced rockets to land within world border on other planets.
    SF3:
    • Disabled translocator crafting grid
    PO3:
    • Reset tile entity tracking in all dimensions except overworld
    Interactions:
    • Disabled Saw combination crafting to stop RecipeFunction errors in chat
    • Disabled both Xaero's Minimap & Worldmap server-side to allow players to disable it client-side if they want to
    • Re-Adjusted MYM portal to pack requirements
    • Fixed GriefPrevention overwriting /tc command which is used in quests to unlock thaumcraft research
    • Disabled nether dimension stage restriction to fix MultiplexPortal
    • Changed farmworld portal unlock price from Banded Iron Ore to Mana Clay Bucket to allow the farmworld to be accessed faster, with the overworld
    SF4:
    • Updated sponge and enabled performance settings
    MC Eternal:
    • Enabled Advanced Rocketry's Moon, Erebus, Aurorian, and Atum dimensions. These were a pain. Please report any issues.
    • Added The Moon to Monthly reset templates
    • Added itemduct and conduit profiling patch for testing
    • Multiple fixes for the itemduct and conduit profiling patch
    • Enabled results to be broadcasted in the chat
    • Generated new Nether with missing Ancient Debris ore.
    • Updated Nether reset template.
    • Enabled secondary spawner option in the MultiMob config. This allowed Blazing Juggernauts to spawn in Nether. This also fixed the low spawn rates of mobs in all worlds.
    • Changed grouping of profiled ducts and conduits to same grid/network instead of distance and other improvements
    • Disabled GP blacklist being checked in worlds where claiming is disabled as this caused lag with quarries and the blacklist is not being used
    • Generated second Farmworld with Vampirism world overrides disabled. Most missing worldgen can be found there now. Use /rtp farmworld1 or the sign in Spawn to go there.
    • Added Farmworld1 to Monthly reset template.
    • Disabled MultiMob additional mob spawning as it causes performance issues and most likely hits our spawn limit most of the time
    • Patched Signpost mod to prevent it from reading all stored player files from the disk on every player join, teleport and more causing lag spikes
    • Patched Ruins to remove a method which scans for command blocks in the surrounding chunks of the player causing unnecessary chunk loads and lag
    • Disabled SignPost mod as the patch didn't work

Boy, MC Eternal is making our Admins put in the WERK! Great week everyone! Thanks for reading my This Week on MYM 800 word essay...let's shoot for an even better one next week!

EL

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  2. ElectricLemonade

Local Time:
    Voters you have you rewards! Congrats!

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  3. GGothicRide

GGothicRide The Destroyer

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Remove AFK kick for the moderators. yesterday i saw Kevin get kicked for afk on MC-Eternal, kinda makes it pointless to stay on and whatnot, also staff shouldnt have to pay for anti-afk kick

4. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    gratz to the top 5 voters

5. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    OFC WE DID!

Also i did read only to this point and then i make this post so you can say I...
    [​IMG]
    At least all this long post EL made ;p

LadyRen13 and ElectricLemonade like this.
  6. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    tumblr_m09w1f7Cm21rn95k2o1_250.
    A long read.

LadyRen13 and LunaBlossoms like this.
  7. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Missing the part about the Endgame items rule thingy the community voted to drop. When do we get an update on that @ElectricLemonade ?

LadyRen13 and Alinston like this.
  8. Alinston

Alinston Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    I'm also waiting for an update on this. A lil' bit excited about that.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  9. ElectricLemonade

Local Time:
    Don't worry we haven't forgotten ;). Its soon to come!

LadyRen13 and LunaBlossoms like this.