1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Reintroducing Tier Ranks and Credits

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirWill, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    You get Patron for X months when you purchase a Tier rank.

So if you purchase Tier 5, you get Patron 3 for 4 months.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Thanks, I changed it to Temporary Patron.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Have not checked on PC, but on mobile the tier list cuts off in the middle of tier 4 on the right

4. Moettke

Moettke Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    [QUOTE = "Sandstroem, post: 218798, member: 7506"] Не проверяли на ПК, но на мобильных устройствах список уровней обрывается в середине уровня 4 справа [/ QUOTE]
    [ATTACH = полный] 13706 [/ ATTACH]

Attached Files:

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    The issue here is it might very well be an active perk, but some of those commands changed with 1.10 and 1.12 so they might just need an alias or some poking around.

6. e_z_crafter

e_z_crafter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    First off just let me say I am really pleased that the tier system has been reintroduced. I bought one many years ago and wished I had bought a higher tier while they were available. So after reading through this post I decided now was the time to upgrade. In a few posts it was pointed out that you get the tier you decide to get as a permanent thing and temporary patron as a gift. After I upgraded I found out this was not the case. If you upgrade as any legacy tier will do, you don't get the patron ranks.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I responded to your ticket yesterday: Minecraft Ticket System - by MineYourMind
    The patron rank is only being given out for the first tier and not upgrades to prevent it from being abused. I manually added the patron rank to your account.

8. e_z_crafter

e_z_crafter Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Yes you did, and thank you for graciously granting me the patron ranks. The point of my post was not to complain but to point out to anyone else who has a legacy rank that it's classed as an upgrade. I didn't understand this when I bought it. I would have bought it anyway even without the patron ranks but I didn't think it was clear in all the previous posts.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  9. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    First I'm glad the EULA changed. Should make a lot of things easier in the long run. I like the idea. And the implementation of getting patron for a few months with a tier purchase is also a great idea, as it gets them used to the idea of being a patron and them more likely to subscribe to the network.

10. gamewiz93

gamewiz93 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    So with ranks back, shouldn't the bonus claimblocks for both ranks and patron stack? so it would be say if someone is a tier 5 donator with 2500 bonus and a patron 1 gets 500 bonus. for a grand total of 3000 bonus claimblocks?

oops nvm mind I just saw the bottom of the patron page that says it doesn't stack.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  11. Rynam90

Rynam90 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I've got a question about Tier Ranks. Is there a way to change the included Kits, or would i always be stuck with the ones i chose back when i got my Rank?
    Also i assume the Temporary Patreon isnt Retroactively, and only going forward for new Buyers?

12. wyndman

Local Time:
    Yes you can change kits, you need to request it via ticket/forum post.

13. Rynam90

Local Time:
    Oh another question Regarding Kits. When i Try to subscribe to a Patreon Tier it wants me to chose Kits, assume because of the Temporary Tier rank i would get. Does that Overwrite the Legacy Tier Rank i already have in any way?

14. wyndman

Local Time:
    They used to work in concert with each other, as a legacy tier and patron the ones I had set originally as a Tier were simply carried over. If you are asking if you were going to get two bites at the apple than unless something has changed no, you get to pick one set for tier or patron and that is the set you can use until you switch them. In other words you don't say get resource and resource+ under tier and then get armor and armor+ if you took patron. This of course is just my understanding I could be wrong.

15. Rynam90

Local Time:
    Nah i just feared that the Tier 2 from Patreon Tier 2 would somehow mess up my Legacy Tier5. But it seems it didnt. I still have all Kits etc. i had before, so all is well.