1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can't Interact with anything even chat on the mym network

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by Crazi7, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Crazi7

Crazi7 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    A few days ago I inputted the /absence command before logging out on the mym server. When I log back in, everything seems normal. Until i try to interact with blocks, I notice that im lagging as if im about to time out. However, in the enigmatica server, I could still read the chat. I tried using discord to chat in the server to see if the chat updates. I could see the message i typed from the client. But I could not interact with anything else. I even tried to do the /rules command but to no avail. After 2 minutes I timed out. Every login yielded the same results.

I tried to go to the hub to create a ticket but was unable to with the same issue. The timeout message is the same as normal. I asked my friend who lives in a nearby area to try and they are having the same issue.

if it helps I live in the UAE

Thank you for your time.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    It sounds like you got put into spectator mode somehow. We will need to catch you ingame to change that. Your best bet will to contact us in the support channel on discord when you are ingame. If thats not possible though we can set a date/time and have someone meet up with you.

3. Crazi7

Crazi7 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I don't think it was spectator mode. I was able to move properly without flying around and I was able to open the two books in my inventory. However, the quest book appeared blank as if it wasn't loaded and the mobs didn't move. Blocks broken didn't drop anything.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Sounds like a connection issue. What does /ping show for you?
    You can also follow the instruction about connection here: Debugging Tools — MyM-Wiki 0.0.1 documentation To see where there might be an issue.

5. Crazi7

Crazi7 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I just tried /ping multiple times. It only ran once showing 110ms. Which was surprising since chat commands didn't work before at all. When I use tracert on the cmd it shows the packets drop on the 6th or 7th connection. The connection tool thing can be found on https://pastebin.pl/view/5c20c261 The first one is when I tried on "mym.li" and the second one was "enigmatica.mym.li".

6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Yeah looks like its connection issues. One thing that can work is to use VPN. Find a route that goes around those bad hops.

7. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Hi Crazi7,

Were you ever able to get this situated? Please let us know so we may either close this ticket out or continue to help you troubleshoot.

~Dead

8. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Hello Crazi7,

As it's been some time since we've heard back from you I'm going to go ahead and set this thread as done. If you're still having an issue with this please don't hesitate to reply again to this thread to let us know!

Have a lovely day,
    ~Luna

Dead_0nArrival likes this.