1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Po3K - Protect-ex preventing me from wrenching my own, self-placed conduits.

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by deepcage, Sep 22, 2020.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    CanadaBunny Wrote this message in his "This week on MyM #18"

Well this might explain an issue i had yesterday. I tried to wrench some Cryo-Fluxducts so they didnt loop and i got a protect-ex message saying this blocks is protected. I could break and re-place the block, but i could not wrench it with my Yeta wrench from Eio. You guys might have caused this problem with this change is all im saying. If not, i would appreciate if you could look into this and if possible, fix it :) Prior to this change, it didnt give me any issue wrenching my conduits to prevent looping.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Hello deepcage,

We tested this and we had no trouble adjusting pipes with yeta, crescent, etc wrenches. Is this still a problem for you?

HanoverFist69

3. deepcage

Local Time:
    @HanoverFist69
    Check screenshot:

And its not limited to the EiO wrench. When i just tried wrenching my Shield Projector with the same mods Smart Wrench (RF Tools). It gave me the protectex thing as well.

4. deepcage

Local Time:
    Also doesnt work with the EiO conduits. getting same message.

Also cant wrench the Actually Additions Laser relays (any of them) with the AA mods built in Laser Wrench. Keeps telling me the place is protected.

I should probably point out, at this point (should probably done this sooner), this is not happening in the overworld. This is happening in the SimpleVoidWorld or commonly called Void dimension. Placing and breaking blocks fine, but rightclicking with a wrench is a no-no.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
  6. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I had the same error myself with a crescent hammer, but I can't remember on which server :D

I will have to go through all my packs and check. BRB!

7. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have not been able to find a server where I can recreate this error - I did specifically test on SF4 and Enigmatica (2E) where I am pretty sure I had the error for some days. But now it is fine. So the big question is now - how was it for you, @deepcage ?

8. deepcage

Local Time: