1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Farmwolrd resets going wrong.

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by LordEreh, Oct 2, 2020.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Hello there,
    General Kenobi.

I came to barga... complain?groan? Let's say INFORM because last time AS2 saw staff member was so long ago it became a myth. But thats not the point.

We had problems with farmworld reset in the past probably during process of fixing previous bug another one was created.
    Maps that are restored during farmworld reset are already raided - like some1 make backup from raided map not on clean freshly generated or //regen'ed one, idk how you do that (Prolly you have backup of maps and you restore them).

Worlds affected by that are nether and Deep Dark.

With many WOWs,
    LordEreh, the
    self-proclaimed
    MyM's very DOGE

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Hi Doge,

I logged in and visited the nether first. It had some player-built formations but I could not tell if they were built before or after the most recent regeneration.
    However, I asked some players in-game, and they confirmed that the afr worlds are not resetting correctly. I'll go ahead and ping an @Administrator so they can take a look.
    Please be patient as you wait for a response, and have a great day!

-Gabezetrainboy4

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    Hello LordEreh,

We fixed the Deep Dark and updated the reset template. All the other dimensions that reset appear fine. Everything should be ok now. Thanks for reporting this.

HanoverFist69

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @HanoverFist69 theres the pics that proofs that nether is still bad - i even used Mantwo as a solid proof