1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Cannot load my base - again

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by Kaldis, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Kaldis

Kaldis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Hello
    I and my friend (KucherovCZ) can't load our base. We had this problem about a month ago, but now its bit different. I logged in my inventory was loaded, but any entities or blocks weren't loading. After about 30sec I got a dirt screen saying "Timed out". Tested this multiple times with mostly same results, once I got "Timed out" right away. We have no idea what is causing this. Attached print screen of F3 after I logged in.
    We hope you can help us.
    [​IMG]

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Im coincidentally loading the pack, ill do a fly by, make sure its not an item overflow (or if it is, drop it all into the void). Ill let you know what i find.

So... ive flown around a bit around your coords and this is what i see:

But when i made the screenshot, somehow everything started loading (and lagged the server to death), causing it to go into an unexpected restart. The restart crashed my client... Going for 2nd try.

2nd try: Timed out.
    3rd try: Timed out.
    4th try: Server is doing another restart...

I dont know what you guys did in that base of yours, but im voting for bedrocking the whole thing lol.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Hello Kaldis,

I was able to get your base fixed and you should be all set. Unfortunately, I had to rollback to a backup from 2 days ago - and there was still 58k items on the ground - before I could get the base loaded.

I checked over your base and didn't see any obvious overflows. Items didn't start piling up again. My guess is someone accidentally broke a barrel or something? Either way keep an eye on your farms, etc for overflowing items.

HanoverFist69

4. Kaldis

Kaldis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  5. Kaldis

Kaldis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much. I have a trash bin setup to prevent any overflow, but I will look for any misstakes in my setup. I hope this is not going to happen again. And thanks for patience