1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done shop... (hope to don't bother too much)

Discussion in 'Interactions' started by Cybericus, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Cybericus

Cybericus New Member

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    As for materials required for progress, and to not go far in farmworld too much, can the shop contains also ores (tin/iron /etc etc) for all greg progress?

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Sorry, I am not quite sure what you are asking. Are we talking about the ingame shop or?

3. Cybericus

Cybericus New Member

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    ingame shop

4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    I am torn on this.
    • Having all the ore required for progression will make it easier to go through the quest book, and would be a MyM sink for the players. This would save time and make the pack less frustrating also.
    • Then again since the farm world is fixed, all those ores are (renewable) world generation. They exist and are able to be found with a ton of little bit of effort and time lucking into searching for them. This bypasses quest-book progression and the scarcity inherent to the pack, which was created by the pack makers via their modified ore generation.
    Either way, if this gets the go ahead I would not put it on the market, but make the IC2 Trade-O-Mats at spawn and for the love of god do NOT put any gated materials in them, such as Aluminum. I would require x4 the ingots for the specific material to get the Ore. So 64 iron ingots for x16 of the specific Iron Ore (Of which their are multiple types needed to progress each specific ore quest). This is because this would be to bypass quest progression, not to get easy materials for players. It would need to be run at a loss to the players.

Kazeodori and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.
  5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    I think we're going to have to say no to this one. The oregen, and difficulty finding ores, is a big part of the pack. Keep in mind it is an Expert pack - and a brutal one. This would really change the pack and progress too much. There is still the /market though. So the server's economy should fill this gap a little - once players start getting a surplus of materials.

Gabezetrainboy4 and LunaBlossoms like this.