1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quest book reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by lukkse, Dec 22, 2020.

1. lukkse

lukkse Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    I think the quest book reset would be really nice, because many many times after i've quit the pack and returned after months of not playing i have many quests completed and base deleted and i really want to start over but i gotta write a ticket to reset it.

2. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Hello lukkse,

You're welcome to ask for a questbook reset either through ticket or even a forum post like this any time you wish to do so. Most of the time questbook resets are done within a day or two of the request.

Is there a modpack you're currently playing where you wish for this to happen? If so please let us know and I'll gladly get you started on getting that done!

Happy gaming,
    ~Luna

3. lukkse

lukkse Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I just feel like it'd a burden to keep asking staff for that but if its not well then thank you .

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Not at all! Sometimes we do get a lot of work in and things may take a bit longer than usual but most of the time things like this go by quick.

We're here to help in any way possible, always. Please don't ever hesitate to ask even if you feel like it's a burden or anything of the sorts.

And I don't have the best knowledge on how it'd even work, but from what I can assume I do not think it'd be all too simple to have a certain command for players to use that would just let them reset their questbook unless perhaps it was something that the mod itself already offered such an option.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  5. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Hi lukkse! Just curious if you still needed your questbook reset and on which server you'd like it to be done? I didn't see a ticket put in so I'd figured I'd check with you. Let us know so we can get that done for you! We are always happy to help our community members. It is no burden at all! It's what we're here for!

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  6. lukkse

lukkse Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No im good i was just curious thank you :)