1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are yall's favorite modpacks? and mod from that pack?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by SkellyBelli, Jan 10, 2021.

1. SkellyBelli

SkellyBelli New Member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    personally, i love bteam! i've been playing bteam for - like - ever! my cousin introduced me to it maybe 4-5 years ago? my favorite mod is for sure tinkers construct.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  2. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    My main pack is Mc Eternal, though I have spent a good amount of time on our patron server ATM 6. Lately started playing on SevTech though, definitely a popular server.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Agrarian Skies 2, tho my 1st pack on Mym was Crash Landing i spend most Time here on AS2.
    Favorite mod... If tech - MFR, and magic - Applied energetics 2 thaumcraft integration: Thaumic energetics

LadyRen13 likes this.
  4. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i really loved the more unique ones like regrowth, forever stranded or galactic science, which made clever use of the enviroment, and added core survival mechanics, like thirst, or oxygen. they made the game new and exciting, compared to the kitchen sink or just grindy tech packs

LadyRen13 likes this.
  5. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    All time favorite will always be Agrarian Skies. The OG not the remix ;)

LadyRen13, LordEreh and _Cilo_ like this.
  6. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    I don't have a specific favourite pack, though I do love when they try to do something unique, like sevtech progression through the ages (despite it's flaws on servers ) my favourite mod(s) Mekanism for tech, and astral for magic.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  7. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    fav mods, Rotary craft, Reactor craft

LadyRen13 likes this.
  8. ScarletHamster12

ScarletHamster12 Tainted Wolf Patron Tier 3 Booster

Local Time:
    My favorite Mods gotta be mek, Hardcore ender expansion, aether, Thaum 4 with all the addon mods (Thaumic horizons ect) And tinkers. One of my old favorite packs gotta be the ferret business It always felt like there was something to do and i just overall enjoyed it soo much

9. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    My favorite mod pack is feed the beast monster because that’s the pack that got me into modded and we had good times with it at a lan party at my house once including tripping circuit breakers with our pc’s and crashing the server many times. My favorite mod is rotary craft and reactor craft because they’re realistic, and they’re also not used much in mod packs anymore

10. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Project Ozone servers - project E and especially if they have integration added to AE2 and such things. EZ life after some struggle. I must say I tried SevTech again, and that was a huge disappointment in a server-environment (still), I left off after camping darklands for mob-drops.

11. N_Spade

N_Spade New Member

Local Time:
    I love AetherMod so very much. The dungeon is so cool, the aesthetic is nice, the clouds are useful for building, and the bunnies! Who couldn't love parachute hat bunnies?

12. MysticalLoaf

MysticalLoaf Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I really like b-team! and the mod within it that I love is witchery! Every time I play b-team, my go to mod to play is witchery! and then moving on to genetics. :)

13. Mooomsy

Mooomsy Moomsy <3 Booster

Local Time:
    My Favorite Modpacks are probably DW20 , Hexxit and FTB Infinity , also crashlanding because that was my longest playthrough. on Mods its Thaumcraft with addons, Botania and AE2 :D

14. wtffidy

wtffidy Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    hmm favorite pack would be any of the infinity packs, including divine journey and the now mceternal... basically packs that have "everything" though if i had to pick a mod specifically id be witchery mod.. the old one that u could turn into a little wolf.. i miss that D:< lemme be a wolf again.. oh or the morph mod.. is that updated anymore?