1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Random Crashing

Discussion in 'Forever Stranded' started by BunnyQue3n, Dec 7, 2020.

1. BunnyQue3n

BunnyQue3n Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    I've been getting random crashes while playing, it'll be fine, the game runs perfectly but then suddenly the game just up and kicks me out of the server with errors, all of them start the same but end differently

Internal Exception:io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Java.util.zip.DataFormatException: incorrect data check

Internal Exception:io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:java.lang.RunTimeException: VarInt too big

Internal Exception:io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly Compressed Packet - Size 50 is below server threshold of 256

Someone mentioned in #support on the discord that it could be corrupted player data so I emptied my inventory so maybe that might fix it, unless someone else knows?

2. BunnyQue3n

Local Time:
    Actually Rena gave me an idea of how to fix it, im gonna try it out and see how it goes
    These errors are even happening on other servers of different modpacks, and not just for MyM so i'll try that and see how it goes, don't reset my player for now

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
  4. BunnyQue3n

Local Time:
    There is no crash, the mod still runs, it just kicks me from the server with those errors, I can rejoin instantly, but it can also kick me just as fast, its something to do with the path of connection according to Bunny

5. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

Is this still a problem? We’d like to know if you are still having connection issues. I look forward to hearing from you.

Gabezetrainboy4

6. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

Due to the long absence and time elapsed without a response, I will assume that this issue is resolved.

In the event that you return, investigation will be resumed on your problem and we can figure out the best way forward.

Thanks again for reaching out. Best of luck.

-Gabezetrainboy4