1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Creators of the server, please change the ban system for spamming.

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by DatBigChungo, Dec 12, 2020.

1. DatBigChungo

DatBigChungo New Member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    I joined the server, and I typed "/shop" twice and was kicked for "spamming". I wanted to use the shop, so I logged back in, typed "/shop" once more, and was banned again. Can you please reduce the amount of time I need to repeatedly say something before I get banned? Or at least make it so you have to wait 5 minutes instead of 10 when you log back in and "spam" again? I think that this is kind of harsh and it is annoying. Also, I wasn't spamming, I just typed it twice in a row, and when I joined in the second time, I said something other than "/shop" in the chat before saying "/shop" again.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    This was discussed so many times...

Why not remove certain words from spam filter, like often i "cant respond with same message" and this message is "yes" or "no" bc i asnwers some questions. Ofc i can respond yea, ye(not after each other tho) or nah, neigh but come on.
    why such words are even blocked... please.

3. DatBigChungo

DatBigChungo New Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, they should definately do that. Also, they should remove the banning for doing commands. They dont even show up in chat.

4. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Please dont lol. Let people who spam get kicked like always please. Its been fine for years until some unknown player gets kicked and feels it needs to change. Voting against.

5. DatBigChungo

DatBigChungo New Member

Local Time:
    I was thinking to only lower the requirements to be kicked, not to remove kicking for spamming entirely. But it isn't really a big deal because I dont chat that much, so it's fine if nothing changes.

6. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    Hello,

I've cleared your records. Let us know if this continues.