1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding a shop to Sevtech Ages

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by X29762, Jan 24, 2021.

1. X29762

X29762 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    I've noticed a lot of people seem to be having issues finding creatures, may it be for the creatures themselves or the items they drop, for example I spent hours searching for Coralium flesh for the Necronomicon, but the creatures just don't spawn enough for me to be able to find it, the same also went for earlier when I was in the tutorial age and I couldn't find a parrot to be able to create an eagle. What I'm suggesting is adding a shop of some sort where you trade obtainable materials relative to progression as a trade for the item in need, for example trading flesh for the Coralium flesh to make it possible, even if its at a higher rate, so that way the hunter dimesion also becomes a useful thing. I've seen other modpacks do it in the MYM community, such as Bteam where you could trade 3 dough for a pizza dough. Lastly if spawns aren't the problem, which I've been told is case, and it's more of a Sevtech issue, then this is the best solution I can think of. Thank you for your time reading this and please give it a consideration.
    Edit: Maybe adding a Clearlag system every 15 minutes or so could also help

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021