1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Crash

Discussion in 'Beyond' started by Antho_x_Pro, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Antho_x_Pro

Antho_x_Pro Member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Hi, i crash :
    "InternalException: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Trier pour lire la balise NBT qui était trop grande: trier à allouer: 209718bytes où max autorisé: 2097152"

2. vikingghost11

vikingghost11 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Yeah, that's a good ol nbt overflow. You will need staff for that one if it's persistent. A ticket might get you a quicker response

3. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    Hello Antho_x_Pro,

I'll bump this up to our admin team to deal with this. Please be more careful in the future with portable storage and me drives. @Administrator

4. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Alright, it appears you had a stack of 8 RF Tools storage modules with the 300 item upgrade installed. This is probably what has caused the NBT Overload. I have removed the upgrades from the storage and placed them in your inventory. In the future, please try not to stack those types of items. If you have any other problems, please let me know.

5. Antho_x_Pro

Antho_x_Pro Member

Local Time:
    I still can't connect, still the same crash :/

6. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I would suggest to show us the entire crash log as picking out a line could be misleading sometimes as to what the issue is and/or can show us more, give better context. Can you please follow this crash report guide and reply with the link to the pastebin here (please make sure to use pastebin instead of copying the entire log into a post as the forum formatting can and will change a lot of the text).

Note: I marked the thread as open again as this is still an issue.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  7. Antho_x_Pro

Antho_x_Pro Member

Local Time:
    il n'y a pas de rapport de plantage, c'est juste un message d'arrière-plan comme "expiré", je ne retourne pas au lanceur, seulement au menu principal du modpack

8. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ah, so it is a timeout, not a crash. Are you using the MYM launcher or another one, like Twitch or MultiMC?

209718bytes suggests that the total ammount of RAM is set low as well. If you are using the MYM launcher, try following the guide on
    How to increase Client FPS — MyM-Wiki 0.0.1 documentation

9. Dead_0nArrival

Local Time:
    Is this still an issue? Have you tried some of the above suggestions? Please let us know so we can get this closed out for you.

10. Dead_0nArrival

Local Time:
    Due to the lack or response, I am going to close this ticket. If you have any other problems or continue to have problems, please feel free to open another ticket.

~Dead